PROTECT has been implemented in all 35 rural counties of California thanks to the generosity of the Rural County Representatives of California (RCRC) and the National Homebuyers Fund, Inc. (NHF) See map below.
It has also been implemented in:
- The 5180 Rotary District of California, thanks to the district leadership and the Rotary International Foundation. This includes school districts in Sacramento County, El Dorado County, Placer County, Sutter County, Yolo County, and Yuba County.
- Some of Sacramento City Unified School District, thanks to the Kelly Foundation
- Some of Twin Rivers School District, thanks to the Wells Fargo Foundation
- Fresno County, thanks to County Superintendent of Schools Jim Yovino.
- Solano County, thanks to County Superintendent of Schools Lisette Estrella-Henderson and Dr. Shakelford from Vallejo City Unified School District