BREAK FREE At-Home
Time & Location
About the Event
Our Employment Program (E+E) helps to connect survivors and those at-risk with sustainable employment. We have 71 individuals on our caseload, 22 were currently in jobs and 17 were set to start jobs at the beginning of March, and then the shelter-in-place was announced. 39 of the individuals we serve are not able to start their new jobs or released from their jobs, as those jobs fall into non-essential services. We are looking to fill the gap, to help support them through this uncertain season, and you can help! Our goal is to raise $53,250. Here is the breakdown:
- $150 per client p/m for rent and utility assistance
- $50 per client p/m for basic necessities
- $50 per client p/m to support our E+E staff
$250 per month for 71 individuals is: $17,750
We need to be able to support them for at least 3-months. That means $53,250.
Will you Break Free with us?
- Virtual Runner (All Ages)$25$250$0
- Virtual Runner+$50$500$0
- Virtual Runner ++$100$1000$0
- Virtual Runner +++$250$2500$0